Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 03, 2023
I can guess his female friend is his childhood friend? Lol The bathroom joke would’ve been funny and lewd in your GiG story I was waiting for something like that 😂 I been so used to the jokes.
May 30, 2023
I wonder if the watch nishikata is wearing is from the bridge accident. Fish sticks hoodie lol. I’m surprised Nishikata didn’t say anything about Akagi being short. Unless I’m spoiling it for the next part that is. 👀
May 17, 2023
Asagiri eating a popsicle after eating cereal sound so nasty lol. Maybe Noriko isn’t married but all a big lie for unknown reason 🤔. Chidori conversation was something else haha saying all that lewd stuff.
Apr 29, 2023
Dang I was waiting on who was Nemoto was talking to haha what a cliffhanger. Nishikata is getting left out of having a real gf. And now Mogami is hitting on Summers and was hoping Asada interacted with Nishikata just a bit.
Apr 14, 2023
It should’ve been raining during the train ride to make it more atmospheric since you also made it just being Asagiri and Nishikata just being by themselves. Also what’s Asagiri plan on buying? 🤔
Mar 31, 2023
First time I seen the word concubine lol. Kikuchi should've cut the internet down then and there. You should add that her husband looks awfully similar to nishikata and nishikata would probably be nervous sweating hearing that.
Mar 15, 2023
Mai was acting real cute there lol maybe back than she wasn't so bad unlike probably current Mai. But it wasn't Noriko fault for why Mai ex-boyfriend was calling her name.
Feb 28, 2023
This cardinal guy needs to be dealt with the help from the phantom thieves from person 5 lol. I was hoping the stalker would leave before Asagiri came back.
Feb 17, 2023
Loving the references constantly. Lol Curious to know why Asada keep her apron just completely empty. I have a feeling that Nemoto new online gaming friend is Mai somehow.
Jan 30, 2023
Open book noriko sounds sus lol. I never expected Furbolt to be getting cringe at something haha. When will we find out about Kikuchi past? I'm really curious to know. Another good chapter tho ❤
Jan 14, 2023
The cat joke at the beginning was hilarious and certain something started rising lol. I had a big smile when kikuchi came into picture lol. Another great chapter as always hope next chapter is soon. ❤
Sep 01, 2022
I love the part with Asada the most lol her and Nishikata is probably the best 2nd interaction first being obviously Asagiri and nishikata. Summers two buttons came loose lol her Hawaiian shirt probably didn't long after that 🥴. I was expecting something more flirty with sakura giving him her number but it did work either way lol. I wonder what Asagiri is up to when she mention she needs to up her appeal 😳. Thanks for all that you have done on the story I appreciate having a blast reading it ❤.
Aug 29, 2022
I love the plot twist with the kill switch really creative. I knew Asagiri will ask if he bought any extras lol. Nishikata thinking he was going to get a kiss is pretty funny. I won't be surprised if Asagiri did actually put her bathwater in nishikata drinks 👀. Can't wait for Volume 2 now.
Aug 27, 2022
Nishikata should've bought two lolipops instead of one lol. Plot conveniently Asagiri Just happen to have the device on her for nishikata to find her location 👀. Nishikata should really buy those popsicles for her now. I wonder why Asagiri didn't make any friends from the GiG academy place.
Aug 20, 2022
Boy that was a long chapter but addicting to knowing what was the twist lol. Asagiri is still awesome either way ❤. It took me surprised that Asagiri was bullied in school.