Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Seb. Just an artist trying to keep up with his lattest interests!
Aug 30, 2022
fun to introduce some kind of antagonist (?) character this late, keeping it fresh i suppose. wondering who's this saucy little binch
dude I've just grimaced through all this chapter, this felt so uncomfortable to read. which ig is the intent but holy shit this was painful
Jul 25, 2022
Waa the interactions between these characters are so mwah chef's kiss. i'm always a big fan of my faves interacting (a conversation between keano kiro and maia is like early christmas for me) but i was pleasantly surprised to enjoy the interactions between birch and sally. Characters i hadn't really given much tought whose relationship i can't get enough now. Excellent chapter truly
Jul 18, 2022
oi what was up with that end what is this, why do i have to wait till friday to find out more???????
also i liked the rats eating donuts lmao nice detail
To:Noxturnal
I've been noticed!! I feel like I should say thank you for that but also like I should be thanking Kya for writing this in the first place lmao
Jul 15, 2022
To:Kya Hon
🐟✏️!???? wdym??????? kya pls
I like how Kiro's development of using people's actual names rather than their monster appearance is helping the narrative, it's easier to follow than before and it shows that the he's made A Change. Two birds one stone! Also, I'm just thankful to read anything for my kiraia ship + keano stan soul 🛐
Jul 09, 2022
I'm glad we get to hear more about dil(bonked) richard! also Kiro's family overall. I like the development of him starting to refer to his classmates by their actual names too ww
Jul 05, 2022
i think i died of cringe at the box of large,, anyways!! i was revived by maia being so moe gap this chapter!! she bakes! so cute!!!! the interaction with kiro was overall really endearing, lowkey shipping these two now.
Jul 01, 2022
i was so ready to believe the beginning was a memory of kiro, not present time lmaoo Kiro's description of Ai is so awkward and funny, I love this little dude. I'm LIVING for the puns, the ones said by the butler are my favorites. You really went hard with em in this chapter huh. I'M VERY CURIOUS ABT WHAT KIND OF MONSTER THEY ARE BTW. also doesn't a creme brulee omelet sound kind of gross ww is that really something people eat? overall a very sweet fluffy chapter. Somehow it feels like calm before a storm ww
bob sucks great chapter
Jun 30, 2022
really cool vibes, I'm looking forward to reading how this will unravel
Jun 29, 2022
To:OscarHM
The others are great!!! i'm but a reina truther!!
reina best girl nod nod
Jun 27, 2022
anyways, now that I have expressed my more coherent thoughts on the chapter i must say, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA bites you bites you bites you bites you bites you bites you MY BOY he is HERE he i liked when he EXISTED. ALL OF IT. PLEASE. I just— HE. KEANO SPIN OFF WHEN. HE'S SUCH A DORK AND HE'S SO CUTE. AND WDYM HIS FACE IS UNFORGETTABLE THAT'S KIND OF SUS AND I'M EATING IT UP. MY BOY. AAAAAAA. HE. I FIND IT SO CUTE HE SPOKE IN RHYME HE'S SUCH A SILLY LITTLE GUY. ALSO HE AND HIS PALS DRINKING BOBA AND PLAYING D&D!!! THAT'S ADORABLE!! ALSO ALSO HE'S SO KNOWLEDGEABLE! HE KNEW EXACTLY WHERE THE DATE SHOULD BE. SMART DUDE. I LOVE HIM SM. AND HE'S SUCH A GREAT FRIEND TOO, LETTING KIRO SHARE THE TABLE? HELPING HIM OUT PLANING HIS DATE?? INVITING HIM TO PLAY D&D DESPITE KIRO BEING A TOTAL NEWBIE. I'M FOAMING AT THE MOUTH CRYING AND SHAKING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FUNNY LITTLE ANGLER-FISH MAN.