Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 02, 2022
To:Sad
Is tomorrow here yet? Because I'm gonna need more 😍
Jun 29, 2022
Ohh. Is this a MAL contest novel? I could not find it under school prompt when I checked!
Jul 16, 2021
I wasn't expecting to one-shot all the chapters of this novel in one sit, but I absolutely love Honey. YES for women's empowerment 👸 absolute QUEEN.
LMAO somehow I KNEW IT! As soon as she mentioned seeing a guy, I thought to myself "it would be funny if the guy from the first chapter and this one are the same person"
Jul 14, 2021
😭
Jul 11, 2021
To:Gurg
This made my day hahahahaha.
Jul 09, 2021
I feel you Shiki! Little weirdo girls with the beautiful normie childhood friend also exist haha.
Jul 06, 2021
I know so many guys that act the same online, hehe.
Jul 05, 2021
Ahh this feels light and relaxing just like a slice of life should be. Everything flowed so naturally, I wonder if it's based on real life experiences from Marin?
Mar 30, 2021
She really gave me wonder woman vibes here, especially the pose when she lands on a handstand! We need some art where she looks like powerful woman more than a sexy elf! Hehehe. Did I miss something or does the wonderer not have a name? Hmmmmmmmm
Hahahaaa I laughed way too much at the book club meeting!!
🤯 OMG, I came in because of the artwork but wow! The writing is just as amazing. AND YOU SAY THIS NEEDS EDITING!? This is already so legit. THE DETAIL in your writing is AMAZING! Perfect balance of not too little and not too much. I'm hooked!
May 14, 2020
Woah, this just got way more interesting. Was that a glimpse of the past? :^O
Ohh! This started out really good! I love me some horror. 💀
HMMMMMM. Some of these name sound VEEERY familiar hahaha :^)