Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Avid reader and writer! I love connecting with other writers and readers! I love Harry Potter, Naruto/Shippuden, Spirited Away and A Silent Voice. I've recently started going to anime conventions like LVLUP and hope to go to more in the future!
Nov 16, 2025
To:Gokusgirl
Thank you for continuing to support this story! Yes, Misa finally stepping into her role as the future princess really adds some power to her character 🤗
Nov 10, 2025
Yeah 🥺
The embarrassment she must have felt being played by someone whose bones are practically dust haha Ryusei's story was very fun to write :)
Oct 23, 2025
Super glad you liked it! I enjoyed writing this one too. I wanted there to be lots of suspense hehe Also, the Prince is showing more colors~
Oct 17, 2025
To:Taexbankai
Seems unlikely, right? lol
I hope he's to your liking! Prince Ran is a quite special haha He was fun for me to write!
Oct 15, 2025
I do, too. I mean, two days?! lol
To:SureRook
Yes, this is the outcome I wanted but not as well written out as I'd planned! Time constraints 🥲
Thank you for sticking with the entire story! It really means a lot 🥰
Oct 11, 2025
To:kcayu
Thanks so much for your comment! I hope it you find the remaining chapters just as enjoyable 🤗
Oct 10, 2025
I had planned there to be on but... unfortunately, no lol
Oct 08, 2025
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :)
ME TOO. Always fun to write a dislikable character 😅
Oct 07, 2025
To:obliviousbushtit
Dammit...
Oct 06, 2025
I have no idea it had a new implication... 😭 What does it mean?
Oct 02, 2025
To:Sophiea Gonzales
Lol!! I hadnt thought of that. In which the prince secretly likes Leto's endless teasing and Fool behavior? 🤔 We might need a distant spinoff...