Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Winner of the MAL x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2024 ~Anime Foundation Meets WIT Studio~ ✦ Singer and Producer ✦ Isekai Enthusiast ✦
Dec 12, 2024
So it would appear Arwain did not consider the bureaucracy before signing the contract. I can’t exactly fault him, I don’t know if I’ve ever read the terms of service before…
We all make mistakes in our youth, but it hurts when it’s something so important, and something Arwain can’t take back. 😞 But even so, he’s become someone I’m sure sure would be proud of.
No serial number?? 🤔 Does that mean that Radio is a black market creation of some sort, or perhaps his records were scrubbed? Either way, it doesn’t bode well for the new alliance if he can’t operate legally. Radio could probably help me get better at Nikke 😂
So I guess a surprise attack really is out of the question. it seems like the only strategy here is for them to duke it out, unless Haru takes off running.
It sounds like they have their work cut out for them with the new target. But it seems like government overreach.
To:Katsuhito
It’s hard to be the strong and silent type sometimes. But that’s why hanging around extroverts can give you the therapy you never know you needed 🙏 Archie makes a great baby sitter, he’s like a responsible adult and a toy all in one. But, like you said, the peaceful times cannot last. the story is about to get real. villain speech 🔜
To:Lucid Levia
She might be alright, what’s a casual death threat or two between friends?? 😂💀 I love the art of villain intros, followed by a diatribe of their evil plans and/or justifications for said plans. That’s what we’ll get next chapter. You pointed out the Songbird/Blackheart connection in your last comment, things are tracking so far.
To:Kirb
🗣️ You and me both, brother.
I wanted to do something that could get Jiro going in the right direction without being too heavy handed (maybe even solving some of the mysteries I’ve alluded to 👀) I’m happy with the pace so far. And everyone loves Yuna! Characters like her and Kururu bring some needed energy into the cast. ⚡️
Dec 11, 2024
I’ve been hoping for an edit feature for I can’t even remember how long 😫 I usually rush to delete my comment before anyone realizes, unless I wrote a chunky one. Then I’ll leave it lol
To:kazesenken
That’s how you know when things are about to get serious in the world of Memoria… Listening for that music change.
Dec 10, 2024
To:lolitroy
My ideal woman, fr.
You wouldn’t dare…
I thought the encoded phone call was pretty neat, nicely done. But to think that Yuna would be around somewhere. I guess if she was in lockup, Akai would never know.
Every squad needs a guy that will just charge through obstacles with no mind to strategy. Dax makes a great strongman 💪 If I didn’t know any better I’d say Mira had a crush on the elite squad AX (all of them, it would seem) 😂 I wonder if any cross team collaboration is in our future…