Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Winner of the MAL x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2024 ~Anime Foundation Meets WIT Studio~ ✦ Singer and Producer ✦ Isekai Enthusiast ✦
Dec 16, 2024
To:SkeletonIdiot
Especially with the big tower, I see what you mean. I based it on Solution Nine from FFXIV.
To:Kirb
Yeah, it’s hard to forget that he’s total scum, even when the plot gets rolling. But will he remain scum until the end of time?
Wondering what Yuna has to do with Hideo and his father 🤔 but besides that, I hope Haru is able to make it safely to wherever he’s going.
Poor Jake caught the brunt of that one 😬 I think I can understand a bit more where the No-Flyers are coming from after this one. Methods aside, their lives on the ground level aren’t so easy.
To:kazesenken
It’s the art of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, and villains are masters at it 😂 especially ones that like to yap.
Dec 15, 2024
I love the vibes you’ve set up in this one. Hints of espionage and a masquerade auction. 🎭 I love when a train setting comes into to play, I have a feeling this next chapter of two is going to be a delight, just hope they’re able to maintain their ruse.
I knew the Director wouldn’t leave such deletable evidence (bait) behind without some sort of contingency. 😬 I’m worried for Axel, but more shocked by the experiments. I don’t suppose there’s any way to return memories, but I hope so for Noah’s sake.
“I’m something of a burglar myself”
I thought from the moment he appeared that Isaac might be a likeminded individual to Dorian, but now I’m curious how saving the robot colony might help Dorian and Avery’s village with a handful of chapters remaining. I suppose we shall see.
Dec 14, 2024
Quick thinking by Akai with the cuffs. I hope they can work out a resolution for Haru.
To:Katsuhito
I’ve been loving everyone’s theories so far. 🤩 I’m still learning how to mask my intent as a writer, but I may be good for a surprise or two going forward into the final stages of the story. Thanks for reading, Katsu!
To:Lucid Levia
That is the price, indeed. And while Blackheart’s motivations may seem pretty dastardly at the moment, one has to ask where her concern is coming from. And a certain Director has been quiet for long enough to cause some concern, considering what the Songbird was worried about 👀 We’ll see what that is before too long.
I’ve left a pretty huge breadcrumb from the beginning that would suggest you’re correct, but I’m waiting for someone to point it out.
Dec 13, 2024
“Hovering around and being smug”? Has Archie met his match? 👀 I actually contemplated having a dungeon raid play out on a moving train too. I don’t think I’ll have enough time for it though 😅
No contract means Radio can be a temporary battering Ram against bureaucracy in the name of justice. 😎 But I wonder what the baddies interest in an otherwise unassuming hotel is…
Random note that I’ve been thinking about, if Arwain wouldn’t have been punished for shoplifting why didn’t he simply break into the pharmacy to get meds for his mom? 🤔 Or do the meds exceed the value threshold for simple mischief?