Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 27, 2025
To:Fragment
Thx u if u wouldn't mind can u leave some feedback on the fight scenes as it was my first time writing action
Ok now that guy is just a lunatic and yes in a creepy way
I thought the clock was broken 😂
I wish teri alsk gets some sword in a stone or something
She is sus beyond bounds but not villainly
To:R3-DDD3
The word makes me constantly jump between demon slayer and tower of god😂
Quite a spear to pierce an allosaurus. Guy must be pretty strong
I really like the slice of lifey feel of this. The length of the chaps is just my cuo of tea
I bet taku will soon be screaming 'my precious ring' for some reason I can't seem tk to trust him
Taku is someone I wouldn't get close to
Jul 26, 2025
To:Gurg
C for chuck C for cthulu
Thx for the feedback
Jul 25, 2025
It was interesting
Ms. Grin was Alduin all along😱
Jul 24, 2025
When he said "brick hero" the 1st op of shield hero started playing in my mind