Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I am a programmer who pretends to be an author at night time. You can see my published books on my website (as Nicholas Bleak) Thank you for reading!
What is an Achievement?
Jul 18, 2023
To:leyn
Oh! Thank you so much! 😍 I hope Souma’s circumstances become a little clearer as the story continues - hopefully he can catch a break and live out his Nameless Villager A dream 😅
To:minatika
Thank you so much for your kind comments! I’ll try to keep a steady schedule so I hope that I can keep it up 😂 reading these comments is a great motivation!
I do feel a little sorry for poor Souma, but surely things can’t get worse for him… right? 😂
Good start! I mean.. not for Kenji. Can’t wait to see where this goes! 😀
To:Mr.Yo
Wow! Thank you! I hope I can keep it up though! 😅
To:Nika Zimt
Thank you! Hopefully it leads somewhere interesting! 😂
Legitimately looking forward to seeing where this goes! 😊
Working in a job that requires a lot of time burned on spreadsheets or writing queries… I can kind of sympathize with Kyle 😅 this made me laugh more than I should have.