Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I write stuff
Apr 27, 2026
To:Mara
Walking past racquetball banging and climbing up sketchy steps to smelly,sweaty adults, only to bump into your teacher on a weekend, is a horrible feeling *ash stares out in the distance
To:Nyagare404
Enjoy these cute moments whilst they last
Apr 26, 2026
I discussed this game with my sister last week and apparently after I left school it got banned because people teamed up “bullying” students. 😭
Apr 25, 2026
Second... hey wait
No play….😭
Apr 23, 2026
That's to come in the following chapter(◞‸◟)
To:Gemini Daydream
Gem you bully
I’ll have to message you ahead of time
Apr 22, 2026
Honestly… going into this I thought: isn’t child birth and raising one of the most psychologically draining things out there. so what if you add in government conspiracy and isolation.
Yeah… it’s almost like this is a horror
Apr 21, 2026
To:Steward McOy
Aussie English: bottle of beer
Apr 20, 2026
To:YuzuMango
I honestly just picked a name I hadn’t used. maybe I was inspired subconsciously
Apr 19, 2026
To:Moon
She’s not broken… She is transformed. Awakened. Aware of how much she loves Null
Apr 17, 2026
Some sort of crazy docking transformation
Perhaps there are clues fuwuwuwuwu