Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Apr 24, 2026
Late to the scene. Intriguing story and plot as always, doubt you'll finish in time tho. But hopefully you can finish this one
Feb 15, 2026
Better late than never right? Liked this entire story and honestly there's not much I can add on that @Barbados Nascar hasn't so I'll instead congratulate you on finishing another novel. I don't know how you do it so easily, I can't finish my two. Great story bro
To:Barbados Nascar
I did have an idea for that Eazy and Zengo when young stuff but I felt it was too long and decided to keep what was important to keep readers interested since I'm not good with publishing times LOL. But I still might include it
To:theACE
Yep, that is also true. I will go into that in the next parts hopefully quicker. I just get swamped with school and stuff y'know Anyway, sorry for the late reply and thanks for reading on
Jan 04, 2026
I can't believe you just wasted my time bro. just kidding but you made me read the entire of this, this was great bro. and i see you have another for the contest, i'll tell you my thoughts when i can
I liked this chapter, probably my favourite. The storm was so alive and you manage to capture a lot of that dangerous element and Irrythik's changes and what he's learned from this journey. Nice to see him helping Kol for once.
Dec 24, 2025
Thanks for keeping up with it man. I know i will try to improve because now I actually have a direction and not just make it up as i go. Anyway, you are also not publishing as much these days, i only saw one chapter in like 3 months, so 🤷♂️😄
Oct 22, 2025
You are mad, how did you even look at this months' theme and turn it into this?😅
Sep 14, 2025
I am impressed with the emotions you were able to convey with Ash, and also a bit of the humour. it was good chapter all around
Sep 08, 2025
I love the Thrallship. I also like when a character i thought was a one-off gets reintroduced nad hopefully becomes important. Just wondering was it always the plan??
Aug 22, 2025
Thanks, i tried to do it a way that wasnt distracting. stay tuned
Aug 13, 2025
I am liking this power system you got here. it's still a bit confusing but in the best way, like i'm curious how the fighting will go about. Also you seem to be having like a two power system with Ash being about weapons and possessions...and the hero with the runes/system. It's a bit overwhelming but good
I actually liked it and is unique in that way
Aug 03, 2025
congrats this was a great story and i loved it
Aug 01, 2025
Nice chapter