Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 13, 2025
To:_Caity_
No, you’re wrong, nothing bad will happen at all! :p Thank you so much for your comment! 😊
Jan 09, 2025
I'm always amazed by the universe you create every time, killer details everywhere, but it works amazingly. Personally, Oshi no Ko Season 1 is one of my favorite anime (especially because of that killer Episode 1 that gives you chills), even if the stick dance wasn't one of my favorite scenes—it works very well here!
Jan 08, 2025
Another great chapter, I really like the concept of the Mongolian death worms as holographic attractions, very nice ! The immersion is really good, you start and can’t stop. Eager to read the next one!
Jan 07, 2025
To:Mario Nakano 64
Haha, that’s such a fun origin for the selfie stick love how even small details can have such unexpected inspirations! And now that you mention it, I can totally see the Super Smash Bros influence with the clothing updates; it’s such a clever way to blend something familiar with this futuristic setting. I’m really looking forward to seeing what’s beyond the “tutorial area” now it feels like the story’s about to kick into high gear, and I can’t wait to see how Hana handles what’s coming next. Keep up the great work! 😊
To:kazesenken
Anyway, I think this chapter is very well done. I will continue reading the following chapters with pleasure :)
This chapter delivers a great mix of suspense and clever strategy! The protagonist's resourcefulness shines through as they navigate the high-stakes environment. The pacing keeps the tension alive, especially with the intriguing setup of the museum and its hidden secrets. I also enjoyed how their internal thoughts add layers to their character—balancing wit and determination. Excited to see what they'll uncover next! 🎯
This chapter is such a wild ride! The concept of enforcement droids and their absurdly strict rules is both hilarious and terrifying. Kojiro's determination to fight back against this oppressive system, especially for the sake of his relationship with Kurumi, adds a lot of heart and relatability to the story. The creative loophole he finds in the programming is a clever and satisfying twist! I'm curious to see how far he'll go in his "declaration of war"—the stakes feel personal yet larger than life. Great work balancing humor with meaningful commentary! 😊
This chapter does a great job highlighting Cumhail’s struggles and his resilience despite everything. Nyohah’s intervention was a nice touch, adding hope to an otherwise tense moment. The relationship between Cumhail and Marce feels genuine and heartfelt, and the supernatural twist at the end is intriguing—I’m curious to see how it unfolds. Solid work, keep it up!
Randy’s optimism and energy are such a delight! This chapter had me laughing as the brothers navigated the bureaucratic chaos of starting their business in space. The quirky dialogue and creative world-building make the story so enjoyable—I can’t wait to see what wild plan Randy has in store next! 🚀
Thanks for the great feedback! I’ve removed the 'POV Lucy' part as you suggested—it does feel smoother now. Appreciate your input! 🙌
I’m really enjoying how the story continues to mix futuristic tech with heartfelt nostalgia! Hana’s perspective gives such a warm and relatable feel to this advanced world. The idea of nano linen and personalized clothing updates is both fascinating and fun, and the inclusion of a selfie stick—of all things—made me smile. The dynamic between Irina and Selena keeps things light yet engaging. I’m excited to see where the journey takes Hana next!
Another great chapter! Stella’s personality continues to shine, and her interactions with the man are just the right mix of humor and vulnerability. I love how the dialogue subtly explores deeper themes like identity and autonomy without losing the story’s playful tone. The Moon setting and the controlled environment add such a fascinating layer to the narrative—it makes me curious about what’s next for Stella. Keep up the great work! 🚀✨
Chapter 2 adds a delightful mix of humor and heart to the futuristic setting! I loved seeing Ash's vulnerability as he grapples with ambition and relationships—his dynamic with Neon feels natural and engaging. The world-building continues to shine, though some transitions could flow a bit more smoothly. Overall, this chapter is a great follow-up, keeping the charm alive while deepening the emotional stakes. Can't wait to see how Ash's journey unfolds!
To:Maki1234
Thank you so much for your kind words, Maki1234! 😊 I’m really glad you’re enjoying the story, especially with the corrupted system theme—it’s such an interesting concept to explore, and I’m happy it resonates with you. We’re also trying to keep a strong emotional core throughout the story. Your support really means a lot and motivates me to keep going! 🙌❤️
To:lolitroy
Thanks for your comment, lolitroy! 😊 The bolded dialogue was meant to add a bit of a dramatic or cinematic touch, but I’ve noticed a few readers mentioning it stands out a bit too much. I’ll definitely be looking into removing the bold text moving forward to keep things more consistent and natural. Thanks for pointing it out, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts! 🙌