Aug 13, 2026
To:marble〇
I totally didn't fall asleep at my desk mid-reply... ANYWAY
An angry mech fic, you say? I would read the absolute hell out of that (I may or may not be a Gundam nerd...)
And nooo I feel like I should be saying that to you! Thanks for writing your silly little story and giving me a good couple of chuckles. It was truly a fun read!
Ngl idk how you freestyle the way you do (a SOL romcom no less). I personally need to have the whole plot mapped out before I even start writing, otherwise I'd actually lose my mind. Being able to just write on the fly like that is such a cool skill, but yeah... def is a double-edged sword
Btw, if we ever become an intergalactic society, do you think we'll finally stop talking in brain rot? 💀
And right back at you! I'm sure you'll get 'em in the next contest, or the next monthly, or whatever torture Honey-chan wants to subject us to next. As they say, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, so ganbatte for the next one!!
And oh, you'll def be seeing me around... (something something Stockholm syndrome, you know how it is). I did see you mention joining the monthly, so ig I'll see you in those trenches soldier 🫡