Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If you smell my feet I'll smell yours :3
pfp by @Aaizxcv
Aug 11, 2026
To:marble〇
idk man, bros can be pretty seductive when they're chillin in a hot tub 5 feet apart
Honestly might as well cus I'm crawling back into my grave soon so the risks can't hurt me (you know, this statement sounded less sad in my head...)
Thanks! This week is definitely more merciful, but it's right back to another 60 next week babbyyy
You'd think so haha but Kuroppi is actually inspired by a new pet chicken I got! She keeps getting bullied (affectionately) by the head honcho cus of how stupid she is, so yeah 💀
Wait the proverb is actually a real thing?? What in the huuuuhhh
anyway ik this is objectively a peak romcom cus instead of hand h*lding we went straight into the lewd trenches of arm h*lding and hand k*ssing
What if they touched grass together in space 👉👈
On a more serious note, I'm taking this chapter to appreciate the incredible sci-fi worldbuilding here. The space station feels so lived-in, and if I were any more of a sci-fi person, I'd prob be weeping
Ok, I initially thought Elliso was some shit-tier matchmaker, but bro actually understands Annin. Move over Deji, Elliso is best boy now
Aug 10, 2026
Dw folks Nelle is just simulating herself as the egg from the egg drop experiment so she can get real-time data for her nerd club
HOW DARE YOU DEPRIVE ME OF MY BEACH EPISODE but I’ll forgive you since Pera (best girl) got more page time
You know this is a work of fiction cus there ain't no way a nerd club has more than two members
Also WIND FARM DATE LESSSGOOO
Idk why but I keep picturing Nelle using those candles like Sokka did in ATLA, sitting in a tent and waiting for Annin with a rose in her mouth 💀
Be like Deji: flirt with shop girls but pull 0 bitches and you'll never have to worry about your friend playing matchmaker again :D
RAHHHH I'm back from the dead and ready to watch the MC suffer more (my favorite hobby 😃)
...are you trying to subliminally message me into getting cinnamon rolls wtf
Tis I, same, crawling out of the grave that is my 60 hour work week to finally respond 🫠
Thanks for reading as always marble! Glad you had fun with the phoenixes! And yup, Aqua would basically become melee Megumin except she can actually spam her ult 😂
Aug 01, 2026
To:Steward McOy
How unemployed people feel when they get a j*b
To:Soulwriter861
Actually it's for July's monthly challenge! It was meant to be a oneshot, so that's why it ended up being so long RIP
I'm also really happy you noticed that Yuno doesn't call them monsters. She may complain all the time, but deep down she cares about the creatures a lot :3