Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If you smell my feet I'll smell yours :3
pfp by @Aaizxcv
Jul 30, 2026
To:marble〇
Hey, that's what my parents say about me!
Hewwwooo!! Sorry it took me so long to start, would've jumped in way sooner if I'd known how much of a masterpiss it is :3
And yes, you're writing a weebfic on a weeb website so everyone's at least a little chuuni
Jul 29, 2026
If Nelle had dropped her egg on Annin... something something euphemism for mpreg
Holy the sci-fi bits are actually good. You really got nerfed by the romcom prompt...
A whole paragraph dedicated to calling her a dumbass...
I'm just imagining that while the boyfailure is playing 4D chess in his head, Nelle's just standing there and buffering like this 0___0
LIFE WON'T STOP ME FROM READING PROTO BLUE NAMES
Banger intro with banger prose to match (seriously your prose is my kind of humor), although I see we've barely started chapter one and the chuuni's already in full swing hooboy
To:Moon
But suffering is fun :D
May your delulu be trululu 🪄
I'll take that as 1 million
So the evil potion reverses boyfailure syndrome...
I prefer doomed yuri, but there's not enough women in fixfic to make that happen (unless you do Ambrillia x hormonal banshee which is ughhh questionable)
Innocent feet... what a blasphemous pairing of words...
Every story needs toxic yuri/yaoi TRUE
How many twinks do I have to sacrifice to make this a reality...
What do you consider degen then? F**t?