Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm just a nerd that thinks reading is one of the most wonderful things in this world. If my stories can resonate with people, I will be happy.
(she/her) Email: [email protected]
What is an Achievement?
Jul 01, 2026
To:Taylorclone
I will neither confirm nor deny 😅
We don't think about that possibility 😅
Jun 30, 2026
Taking a page out of your book, this is a skibidi/67
The fade to black smut...
How scandalous...
I can't believe you managed to find a way to cram 67 in here 😭
So dad did something that's baseline good person... nice
Though I certainly wish that I was making $70k right out of university 🙃
Birria tacos only restore +5 mental damage at most... no where near enough after what they're going through
Cliffhanger chapter ending about what they found...
It's either a body or a really messed up stash of something
I see that Kirb beat me to the Maple Re:zero allegations
Jun 25, 2026
Mmmmmmmmmmmm... who knows? 🙃
Jun 23, 2026
Why does her dad suck so much? 😞
If Maple makes Paige feel good while she's in pain, would that Pavlov her into a masochist? :beethink:
That's high praise. Thank you 😭
:nods: