Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I don't mean to be rude
Aug 17, 2023
To:Destrab
God really do be out here making plans tho don't she
To:leyn
It's always hard to tell what Haruko means, isn't it? Could be the Christian God or her own new definition of God 🤔 I wonder!
Aug 16, 2023
I like Mai. I'd like to cast a vote for letting her keep the club budget to herself... Though I imagine Sato would be calling me a simp for that. 🙃
Aug 14, 2023
I'm sure she's trying to figure out some way not to pay him back. 🤔 Wonderful experiences probably wouldn't cut it with him bahaha
Aug 13, 2023
To:John Lee H. Wu
it was all for a good gyukatsu so probably worth yknow
Aug 12, 2023
I was about to say that my headcanon is that his favourite movie is Harakiri but I can just make that canon because he's my character 🤯
Aug 11, 2023
I like this angel... or maybe I just like people who are greedy, voracious, and self-proclaimed assassins. 🤔
Bahaha, right? Wasn't this such a hot and steamy chapter with all that communication? I hope I don't get disqualified from the contest for it! 😨 lmao
To:Bananang
don't remind me of 2000s anime, I'll cry too 😭
It is hard! And it's a lot more complicated than "Just be yourself and just follow your dreams" If life were so simple, we'd all be doing what we want and living how we want perfectly. I hope my book adequately explores these intricacies, and thanks for reading :)
Aug 10, 2023
that's the way to do it after all!
wish there had been a miscellaneous club at my school...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Just make sure to put it back where you found it when you're done! ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)
Potato wedges are good. I think I had to include a "Sayzoriyo" because I didn't get the chance to visit one when I went to Japan, might as well make my characters go! Glad it had a nice flow though, I wonder if that's because we're so close to a river all the time.🤔
Aug 09, 2023
just a little 😆
Protag-kun lmao, I like it.