Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
idk what I’m doing.
Oct 23, 2025
To:Barbados Nascar
I know right 😂
My that was a lot, good job on portraying the internet insanity. I liked the angle you took to explored the talisman in this chapter.
Oct 22, 2025
To:theACE
I love it when venturing and experimenting pays off 😀 Can't wait to read the next chapter
Oct 21, 2025
I love me a good twist hidden in plain sight
To:Mai
O-Of course! *opens google real quick*
She's a better woman than me, if I became a meme after getting dumped my crash out will be something else 😭 Also 'the emotional IQ of a duck' made me laugh first thing in the morning thanks
Good to know :D
Oct 19, 2025
This was so fun! can't wait to see what their dynamic would look like, with River's personality things will get chaotic :D
Oct 18, 2025
That was a roller-coaster! I probably enjoy wedding disasters way too much 😅
Oct 08, 2025
Who needs powers when you have the gaslightmaxxing skill 😂 I feel trouble is coming but excited to see how she deals with it
Oct 04, 2025
Melodette is such a vibe I love her already
'Just somewhere small' gave me flashbacks of how I used to talk 😭😂
Oct 01, 2025
Wow that was good, love how you portrayed the intensity 👍
Sep 23, 2025
Nice cliffhanger, also love how akira is an emotional support without knowing it.
Sep 20, 2025
Let my boy get some sleep :( The last lines were intriguing though