Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Yellow! (—ᴗ—)
World record in slow writing, mostly experimenting with my stories.
Feedback always appreciated (˶˃⤙˂˶)
Nov 27, 2025
I don't know why but I'm getting final battle vibes from the incoming fight. If the corp gonna send an army it'll be tough for the two to be outnumbered.
Also leave mountain fuji alone
Digital ghosts? You never fail to surprise me!
Sublime to be honest. I like the approach with kaito's past still coming back haunting him yet he's handling it better each time. Sometimes writers let past trauma get brushed under the rug.
Nov 26, 2025
To:Earlo_18
I feel more angst is coming, excited about the lore though!
That was a lot poor Kuro 😭 there's still secrets yet to uncover I feel.
Nov 23, 2025
To: Epti
make sense, they're few individuals against a whole institution after all...
'The victory was ash in kaito's mouth' 💔💔
Their path is thorny that's for sure :(
Nov 22, 2025
To:TheLeanna_M
I see, congratulation on publishing! Already reading this book and it's really good.
It was interesting so I kept reading! Excited for the next chapter
Okaaay excited for that!!
I specially live the line of 'Your sorrow is part of your joy, don't let them make you eternal and stagnate.' 💖
Didn't expect the idea healing of yuki by drawing her 😮
Yuki nooo Also damn even the sakura wasn't safe from the corp 😰
Quite intriguing! question, should I start the story here? couldn't find volume 1&2