Oct 12, 2025
Holy moly XD
I do feel theres some confusing bits here, or atleast bits that feel glossy🤔👍. I thought the Devs were faciliatating the smart Ai to create the fancy NPCs, but then this chapter says they are what is making full dive work - but then chicken and the egg would ask what came first, the full dive or the devs making the full dive work😆.
Mallary was the big bad but she was also in Trogens cell? That bit kinda confusing. Is the chain of events that Trojun appeared, bugging stuff out > Mallary used Crow to find him > Trojun impressoned her - meanwhile virus Pual came about how📝👀 > then Trojun is beat and Mallery hires him to guard her castle? I think I get lost in the suace of all that at some point😆.
Likewise, Mqllary mentions finding a way to not need a controller when full diving but doesn't say what that way is, nor does that answer how Teny let Rose do much the same📝.
Ray not letting him slap her is correct of course😎, but geez mqn, no need to punch the poor guy🤣.
Teny is god?!😆🔥