Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Oct 05, 2025
I really liked your novel! The beginning was just a little unclear if you fix that, it would be perfect. Author, if you’re interested, I also have a novel. You can read it and share your feedback. I’ll be looking forward to your advice!
Author, I like stories about twins. The chapter is good, but it feels a bit rushed — I couldn’t fully get to know the characters. Don’t take it too seriously, it’s just my advice. By the way, I also have a novel. I’d be happy if you could read it and give me some feedback.
Oct 01, 2025
To: Epti
Author thank you very much.
Epti how do you make your photos? Because they look just like real anime. If it’s not a secret, could you share how you create them?
Sep 29, 2025
To:H. Shura
Which scene did you like?
Shura, thank you for your help. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have noticed my mistakes. What rating would you give the plot?
Am I introducing the characters well? But I still need a few more chapters to fully develop them.
Shura, today there is a new chapter again.
Shura, it’s alright, I’ll take your advice into account, but I have to admit, it felt a little uncomfortable for me. Still, there were parts I did like. Shura, tell me, which part of my novel did you find interesting and enjoyable?
And indeed, I often use words like camera and scene so that the audience can better imagine it
Shura, thank you for your advice let me explain the reason I write in a script-like style is simply because I enjoy writing that way, and I want the reader to be able to picture everything vividly. But thank you for your suggestions. I think you are a wonderful writer, far better than me
Author, you have been supporting me for a long time If you notice any mistakes or points for improvement in a chapter, please let me know I’ll accept them
Author, thank you from the bottom of my heart for liking and supporting each chapter of my novel I wish you the best of luck in the competition!
Sep 26, 2025
The author’s first chapter is wonderful; the only issue is that it passed by too quickly. The plot is great. If the topic of science is interesting, I would like to suggest my own novel and hope you could give it a review.
The author's stories about Akihiko surprised me, but if I were to say one thing, it feels like there's some rush in the chapter. I think it would be great if this part were more developed