Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ita✨eng✨fr✨deutsch Pixel artist, fantasy writer and video-game creator, my mind buzzes with ideas!
My linktree: https://linktr.ee/ginevrapuggionicreator
Oct 15, 2025
Someone give Shinko a hug please
I'm here for this kind of reflections
I can feel Elisa becoming one of my favourite characters
To:TheGreatZombini
I will write it down then! Thank you for having written this story
To:Atsutashi
Hi, thank you so much, I'm oh so happy you liked this short story!! Thank you for your nice words! :3
You cannot imagine the list of theories I'm compiling about this novel
Oct 14, 2025
Remember the simulation, Shinko
Asdfghjkl it's stronger than me. Yesyes, I know that he doesn't make everything up, but still. Anyway, I'll read and see!
Please tell me that at some point Shinko will write down everything he invented about himself and his religion
The "who needed meaning?" line will stay with me for quite some time I think
Oooh the implications, the subtext, this is nearly exactly what I was searching for
Ack, the pain of potential spoilers! But yeah haha, now I'm attentive to hints like that
It's my pleasure! Also, I need to yap haha
Bored local demon looking for a new, shiny, entertaining hobby: the story (I laugh every time I read Demini btw)
Theatrical, dramatical, with light plays, way to go