Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ita✨eng✨fr✨deutsch Pixel artist, fantasy writer and video-game creator, my mind buzzes with ideas!
My linktree: https://linktr.ee/ginevrapuggionicreator
Oct 13, 2025
Yeees, Thomas and Sabedra learning the power of friendship <3
Sabedra is me whenever someone asks me about my interests
Coyote baby welcome back!!
To:Jane_Rain
It was a delightful ending for a delightful adventure, and I'd be so curious to read more
I think that once you get used to the flow of the story, it's very okay and not too much, because it truly gives the vibes of an adventure where you encounter a lot of different people. It also helps how you manage to characterise well all the characters: even though just a few of them appear many times throughout the story, they're all very memorable and I really like that
She so is buddy
Dynamics that always have my heart
Nooo they were tears of joy <3
Nooo, on the contrary!! It's so cool
Awaaa <3 I hope it'll happen!
Oooh, yay!! Gotta be my favourite character, I know already
I think it clicked when I read the bug names haha
Don't worry at all!
Oct 12, 2025
I don't think I actually ever commented on how much I appreciate the chapter titles and psychological explanations, even though tho they're part of what made me interested in this story in the first place
Yeees, Lylaaa!! <3 I can't begin to express how much I liked this chapter