Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
ita✨eng✨fr✨deutsch Pixel artist, fantasy writer and video-game creator, my mind buzzes with ideas!
My linktree: https://linktr.ee/ginevrapuggionicreator
Oct 09, 2025
... if Thomas was a Pokémon trainer, would he have Ditto in his team? I'm sorry I can't stop thinking about it
To:Gemini Daydream
Asdfghjkl right? And the songs themselves are very good too, in my opinion obv. Let me know if by chance you listen to a few of them!
Yay, I got the powers right! Small satisfactions
... I know that Capgras delusion is a psychiatric disorder, but. But. Do you by chance know Will Wood
Oh, does the empathy curse influence Thomas' skills? As in, does he gain the skills of the being he gets into contact with?
This is so interesting?? First-person narration novels aren't usually my tea, but I really like the descriptions and the way the protagonist's thoughts are projected
Family reunited! Wedding! Cozy feelings! I cry
"Even laws set in stone erode" is probably one of my favourite quotes from this novel
Oct 08, 2025
Someone please tell Saif that he's worthy of living no matter what
I love how Saif and Instinct are each other's impulse control
By the way, I love the array of different characters that are present in this story, they're all so interesting
Oh, was the search about plants and salty water for Yabko?
I knew that Boony would've become my favourite character
Oh nooo Saif baby come back we love you
Awa Boony hello gorgeous <3