Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I draw anime characters and create their stories
Feb 28, 2026
Oh damn, first the girl and now most likely the world tsk tsk
Lol, a jealous younger brother!
I hope he wins Yuna. it would shatter Takumi.
Ahhh, reality struck harder than expected
Damn talk about fixations Damn talk about masochism. and damn is she pretty... right, Takumi?
Ah damn, why the hell does she not know me why the hell does she treats me the way no one does? Lmao, if he starts falling for her... he got masochistic tendencies
Lol Takumi is the literal definition of narcissism. Damn, Yuna shattered his view of life.
Feb 27, 2026
Lol I am bet yuuto is pretending to make kousuke suffer This brat isnt normal
Hate to agree with moon but yeah there were a few actions that I didn't understand But I think might need a reread for that
Plus I am assuming this isn't a school but a mental asylum
They both definitely have more in common than the painful past I liked how he called a laboratory as a sterile white room
I was honestly expecting a romancie thingie but they got a nice father daughter dynamic
Why the hell is zeph such a capable young man Cause he isn't young ... He is old 乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ
Is it me, or does Audra give off a twin-tailed tsundere vibe? And also there is nothing bad in being a freeloader
But what if Audra had decided to steal his truck? she should have then zyph would have learnt a life lesson
To:Mara
Why are people gathering here ⊂((・▽・))⊃
Yes I found kmojis on my phone
Feb 25, 2026
Lol even if masaru got a lazy eye atleast he got a pair of eyes telling upcoming dreadful events (that is my take on the eyes I might be wrong but I will go with it ) He should use this power to predict future incidences