Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I draw anime characters and create their stories
Feb 23, 2026
Nice start Gacha gamers will get hopeful that they'll find love too
My notifications brought me here Glad to see a story by Bargo!
There were things I couldn't understand here or maybe the things I assumed were right Nvm that what the lady what's wrong with brown eyes!??
Where are other humans 🧐
Feels like you wrote it while you were fasting
Ok still walking
Great we got a run away girl who might be into self harm
To:Mara
I never said that But it's up to you 0w0
There was onne thing Didn't xiaolin smell like autumn if I recall correctly Her fragrance wasn't roses
Xiaolin has something to do with Eloise.... Those handsy touching meant things and if they didn't i-i will cry nah actually I will keep believing there is
Well, the chapter's accurate description of vomit gave me an urge too Hoshino is exactly how I expected. A femboy like i drew him
An Awkward Encounter that Sigmund Freud Could Never... Want any association to,,,
tragic backstory check hopefully there is more tragedy for this femboy
how ufair is it that you can write such a good fight scene and i cant even write a decent walk scene without turning it into something horny
To:Nyagare404
Torment them both more