Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I draw anime characters and create their stories
Mar 02, 2026
This makes such a great sci-fi or paranormal horror.
And I am fuckin clueless about what will happen. There are some explanations but they all go back to 'this isn't real' and THAT'S SAD!
The soul pieces and alpha state are interesting concepts
I came to your profile looking for the secs fic Where is it ರ╭╮ರ
Mar 01, 2026
With all the shit in my head this was not what I was expecting Why the hell is the aunt making more yunas .... Was one not enough And why so many xiaolins.... she was the complete madhouse herself
To:Nyagare404
It's not your fault I am dumb reader 乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏ
And why the fuck does Kousuke have Yuuto's mommy's stuff???? He better not be her ex lover or lol her stalker
Ahh the angst love it Though I still think Yuuto is pretending, I can't say what the reason is. But lol, I think he just likes to make Kousuke suffer.
Feb 28, 2026
To:Moon
Ara ara~
Erm, and moon Yeah, I got here first
What the fuck! you are going to do a massive reveal in the end and all these things are the hints But dumbass me wont see it coming
To:lolitroy
Well, you tamed a nurse twink along with an influencer bitch
Overall I like the way the story is going. I also support the fact that talking is important and is usually missing in most romances That being said I think you were right; the romance was almost nowhere to be seen
also jokes apart The backstory does a lot of explaining, so yeah good stuff
Well, attention d equates to worth those denying this are losers
Oh fuck, the relationship didnt even start and she is already suffering internal Takumi should be happy that the bitch who ignored him is now suffering because of him