Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
......
Jan 23, 2026
To:Mai
Hahahahahahah I will wait for that to happen 😆
It is already fulfilled 😆
Hahahahahahaha actually Ferrano was racing from the garage 😂 just kidding ahahaha
Yeahh I get it. It was a mistake, and I will a lot more changes so don't worry
Jan 22, 2026
I forget ahhhhhh 😭
Ahahahaha yeahh i guess soo
Now you said it, I think yeahhh it would've made the ending much moree cute and sweet ☺️
Hmmm yeahhh i think so too.. my bad, I will do whatever changes I can later on. Don't worry it's just a first time writing about Sports.. I will improve more in time.
Heyyyy she is cutieee first, strong independent woman 2nd 😆 and she's being cutie for Jonas 👀
Nah it's all okayy i understand the reasons clearly. I also liked the idea of writing F1, and yeahhh i will do moree work on it later on.
Ahahaah yeahhh i get it. She's cutie from inside or you can say for Jonas 👀 and yeahh poster doesn't match her personality I guesss 😭
Ahahahahahaahha shoooo take away saja boys from here 😝
Yeahhh i wanted to show more of F1, unfortunately i couldn't able to show.. 😭
Hhahahahaa okay i get it what you're saying. I will do changes later and make it better. With less of that hahahaha
Ahahahaa yeahh i get what you meant, but in this chapter it was needed as they have been seperated for year's and i didn't wanted to give the sudden realisation bit when she see's him Through race highlights