Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Author for Hivemind Literary Agency. Winner of Twilight Frontiers Presented by Frontier Works. Chronic Yuri Enthusiast.
Jun 15, 2026
Interesting. Plenty of intrigue so far
This chapter title reminds me of the In Dreams needle drop from Blue Velvet.
Jun 08, 2026
You stuck the landing! I like the themes you explored here, and the prose is some of your best. Good work
Jun 05, 2026
Your prose feels levelled up here. Good start
May 30, 2026
An interesting and intense opening couple of chapters 🙂↕️
May 28, 2026
How sad…
May 19, 2026
To:lolitroy
Sorry… I’m about two thirds done, though! If you’d like to see it early and beta read, I wouldn’t mind. Feel free to DM me on Discord 🙂↕️
May 15, 2026
It’s okay, I did too last time… I enjoyed it anyways haha
I didn’t expect that to be the last one… 😭
It worked for me, personally
Angst time…
Oniisama E? Feel free to hit me with a comically large hammer if I’m wrong
The text conversations were breakneck, but in a good way. Felt natural, and their pace mirrored Riona’s increasingly scattered thoughts
I think I caught this one, too… Maybe?
That ending section tugged at something. Familiar…