Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Author for Hivemind Literary Agency. Winner of Twilight Frontiers Presented by Frontier Works. Chronic Yuri Enthusiast.
May 15, 2026
Many references so far. Some of them go past me. This one, I got 🙂↕️
May 12, 2026
Interesting… I would like to see that AkiAngel drawing too, though
Misao’s right about Glin Ositet Igures. Any song off of their debut album or Tsuj A Tnemom wipes the floor with that opening
May 09, 2026
What a song
Misao is… eccentric
Fun
To:LAKAAYSHA
Thank you for reading and thank you for the review !!
Apr 18, 2026
Apr 15, 2026
So that was it. Maple’s early behaviour did feel a bit off, so I assumed there was more beneath the surface with her
So it was foreshadowing…
To:Taylorclone
For some reason, in my head he was. Maybe I assumed because he knew she was asking Maple out. But I am also admittedly sleep deprived
Every lesbian needs their gay best friend 🙂↕️
That “wonderful day” better not be foreshadowing…
The classic lesbian aquarium date… Not
All the food this chapter is making me hungry…