Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
Apr 13, 2026
To:Goose
Thank you Goose, glad you're able to get some time to read. I really need to look into this Cyrano de bergerac story. Love seeing the theories of Shinichi👀
Apr 12, 2026
To:Sakura Mazaki
Ahaha Kenta's mind is elsewhere Glad you like it❤️
Apr 11, 2026
I love their friendship😭
"put my friends in danger again" Again? What do you mean again? Also Shiori for the win, she's grown on me❤️
To:sarahxaa
Very happy to hear that🥹hopefully they get more time together
To:Tomoyuki Tanaka
This is definitely better than what I had planned lol👀
Apr 07, 2026
To:kraiyelle
The triangle is set, I wonder who will catch her eye in the end👀
Happy to hear that❤️hope you enjoy the rest too
Apr 03, 2026
Very curious situation indeed🤔 She really does need to start being honest😔
Why can't people mind their own business 😤 I love that they all stick up for Izumi but goodness some people🙄
Not the teacher exposing her like that🤣
Kurama finding out the truth👀 But I am wondering where her notebook ended up at...
To:Corinush
Ahahah I hope it becomes clearer soon
Glad to see you like their relationship growing❤️slowly but surely they're getting closer
Apr 02, 2026
I'm glad the comparisons and contrasts are coming through. I'm trying to be clever with it lol And yes the misunderstanding continues✨