Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
Mar 25, 2026
To:sarahxaa
Happy to hear it lol
To:Corinush
Guess we'll have to find out🤔
Mar 24, 2026
To:Tomoyuki Tanaka
I'm glad Akio gives the vibe he can cook lol Also yes, Shinichi asked a silly question. He's more concerned with why Akio is the one opening the door though, but I love that you can tell how Akio is going to react already🤣how dare you predict my writing before I post it lol
I love how Shiori not only speaks for herself but for Izumi too❤️
Yay Shiori❤️Glad that she ended up joining Also Izumi freaking out over Kurama touching her hand is so cute😭I wonder if he notices
Mar 18, 2026
Yanagi and Shiori😍I'm looking forward to more of that Also "Time to show off how little stamina and coordination I have." Same girl, same🥲
Mar 16, 2026
That would be it👀
Mar 15, 2026
To:Sakura Mazaki
Akio really do be meddling in a dramatic way lol
To:Erius Works
We shall see if Akio grows on you or not👀
Glad to see you like sassy Akio
Ahaha I'm glad you're liking them❤️hopefully they grow on you further
Does Yanagi like Shiori maybe or am I reading into this too much🤔 Also real smooth Izumi🤣at least don't make it obvious
Mar 14, 2026
To:ChronoSigma
Is eight machines not normal?😭The three hours may have a bit extra though lol But yes, they start work at 9am so the math is mathing😭 I wanted my story to be a little different but was worried this wasn't going to be romancey enough. So I'm glad to see the appreciation, thank you so much❤️
I'm glad Akio has grown on you. I wanted him to not be the most well liked in the beginning but was worried he would be disliked too much😭Glad to see people rooting for him
Don't tempt me😏