Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A student of wordcraft, breathing life into worlds that exist only in the mind.
Jul 10, 2026
On the one hand...
Takumi is a dumb-dumb for walking right into that one. So Fiona has a point.
On the other hand...
Fiona is a Bonafide, Grade A [Insert word for Female Dog here].
This is setting up for a real satisfying revenge arc...
...I hope.
Jul 01, 2026
To:Taylor J
Well deserved, I’ll be rooting for you!
Jun 30, 2026
You made it to the finals! Congratulations!
Jun 18, 2026
I really did not expect to get that invested. But this was a page turner for sure!
Jun 14, 2026
Romances are never really my thing. Not in the purist sense anyway. But occasionally I’ll run across one that holds onto my attention.
I’m glad this was one of them. It was fun to watch Hade go from an egotistical donkey named jack, to a guy that was willing to go the distance for Meda to achieve her dreams.
Well done Taylor, well done indeed!
Pigtails is friggin spaz…
Hade has really turned around.
Shame about Mimi though, it’s a little bittersweet for her.
Ah!
So it wasn’t Mimi in the bushes…
Good that he stood his ground. But he shouldn’t have even entertained the date. Something doesn’t seem right.
Like she was recording him or something…
Well, that went was as well as any encounter can go with Hade at the wheel.
Not sure why her father is so dead set against a career involving space. I mean those are pretty respectable and lucrative careers.
Jun 13, 2026
To:Katsuhito
I agree, there certainly wasn't an even hand when it came to the bullying, did it? More than likely, the teachers had it in for her father, maybe old classmates or something and this was their way of getting back at him.
How much you wanna bet it's Mimi spying on them?
“I’m just a…” I clenched my teeth and breathed through the microscopic gaps. “I’m just a big idiot. A big player who never sees the game through. You think any of the girls I’ve been with mattered? I can’t even remember any of their names…”
😮
“I don’t know what people do after they kiss. I’ve never gotten that far..."
Whew... Had me going there in the first half, not gonna lie.
WcDonald's was a good choice.
You definitely wouldn't want to go to Waco Bell. Not unless you're fixing to play a game of 'Shoot and Scoot' on the way home, where you can never know if the next shot is going to be a blank or live round.
Either way, your date and the people behind you ain't going to be happy.
The comet discovery is certainly a highlight, but I appreciate the fleshing out of Meda's relationship with her father and her perspective on her interactions with Hade.
The shield she has up is certainly starting to weaken. One can only hope that Hade continues to treat her right, and this doesn't become another notch in his belt.