Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 28, 2026
prepare for trouble and make it double. double dose of RH that is. I was just starting to like her but are they all junkies now?🥹 I miss chez, at least he feels safe
if marine cheats on chez I will not tolerate it😔
divided by gym, united by drugs 😭🙏 I highkey feel like chaz is kaede for some reason, that much personality in his own mind is.... 😭
Jun 17, 2026
I lowkey like the things that chaz teaches marine. THOSE are important lessons but oh dear lord, I'm afraid he'll forget the moral line between real life rights and wrongs through these I'm day.
Jun 09, 2026
"his emotions were more strong now." um hate to break it to you marine, THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DRUGS ARE BECOMING ADDICTING
Jun 03, 2026
To:Kohaku Rin
crazy XD
May 29, 2026
the moment I started thinking i ship marine more with chaz than kaede, bro kissed chaz XD I KNEW MY SENSES WERE TINGLING
could- could we call this self love????
To:Tina
nothing cuts deeper than yearning fr
i wouldn't call them exactly enemies to lovers tbh XD it's more strangers to lovers kinda thing
nothing hits like angst
he is the perfect male lead 🪄
May 26, 2026
kaede: you know what friends do with each other? we share drugs- I mean thoughts marine: okay drugs it is me: NO
May 23, 2026
ngl i wanted him to piss off too. it seems the drugs have opened the lid on his feelings that even he didn't know was there. I still don't trust kaede. I came to read bl, why is there only pain😭
May 21, 2026
can't help but worry that marine might use this world as an escape to do bad things 😞it is a tempting thought after all
May 19, 2026
feels so like nutcracker and alice in Wonderland 😭