Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 10, 2026
This is the BIGGEST TWIST 💀🙀
PLEASE save my mint-haired boy 🥺
Yukio bleeding out and thinking of Kaname?🥹 He finally found someone he wants to stay alive for😭😭
Omgggg what just happened 😳
Saqib choosing Kaito when the whole world rejected him... I am actually sobbing. This isn't a master/servant thing, it’s soulmate energy 🥺🥹
Kira finally dropping the truth The stakes just went through the roof 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
Even Kira is scared of Yukio’s audacity.........That Kanzaki blood is definitely built different 🫠🫠🫠🫠
The family dynamic is so toxic, I’m obsessed 💀🔥
May 09, 2026
Im obsessed 😍
Wait, Kaname 🤭🫣 He likes that Yukio is dependent on him? I LOVE THIS 😘😏
THEY FINALLY HUGGED. I’m literally kicking my feet! He chose Kaname as his safe space 🤭🤭🤭💖💖👏
Kaname trying to blackmail an ages old yokai? Bold move, priest boy. 😂
Hehe the linee Shut up, foxie. Your best friend is literally a mermaid 🤪🤭😂
The bickering is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Yukio's sass is everything🤭🤌🫡
Saqib giving that cryptic Ningyo advice. It's giving mysterious mentor energy🥺🫣
If it is hell he deserves, it is hell that I shall give him........ This line goes so hard Kaname is officially the Babe🤌🙌