Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 09, 2026
If it is hell he deserves, it is hell that I shall give him........ This line goes so hard Kaname is officially the Babe🤌🙌
The absolute DEVOTION. He’s going to war for Yukio and I’m here for it 😗🤪
Kaname using his 'Man of God' status to promise a literal murder? That’s my type of priest. 😚
Yukio being a suspect now? The universe really said No peace for you today 😑💀
Kaname holding his hands......... the i will be your safety net' energy is peak romance😽💓🤭
THE PLOT TWIST The way the title 'Help Me' hits different once you realize Yukio is finally opening up🥹
Ok this is nightmare im damm interested in th storyyyyy🤧
This jester guy 🙀
Seeing Kaname break down like this is hurting my soul He's carrying so much guilt 😭🫂
Kaito is such a sweetheart Protect him at all costs! 🥺💖
THE GASP I LET OUT. That’s dark
The loyalty? The drama? Saqib really said 'Kaito over everything.' 🤝✨
Saqib is officially a certified simp for a girlboss and honestly I get it. Kira is that girl 💅
HE TOUCHED THE CHEEK Soft Kaname is my favorite Kaname I’m melting! 🫠💖
Why is this silence actually deafening? The way they just look at each other........the tension is tensioning 🥹