霞 Kasumi

registered at: Mar 14, 2026
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements

    Cover Featuring Vaska and Rita
    After my artillery brigade was annihilated, I will become the best magic barrier user in the hero's company to save the world
    Chapter:43

    Cover Featuring Vaska and Rita
    After my artillery brigade was annihilated, I will become the best magic barrier user in the hero's company to save the world
    Chapter:12

    Cover Featuring Vaska and Rita
    After my artillery brigade was annihilated, I will become the best magic barrier user in the hero's company to save the world
    Chapter:6

    Cover Featuring Vaska and Rita
    After my artillery brigade was annihilated, I will become the best magic barrier user in the hero's company to save the world
    Chapter:5


    Cover Featuring Vaska and Rita
    After my artillery brigade was annihilated, I will become the best magic barrier user in the hero's company to save the world
    Chapter:1