Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢... ℑ𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢... 𝔅𝔢𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫...
Jun 03, 2026
To:Kitsune
Thanks for finishing
Good eye on noticing Lyla. I removed an epilogue chapter to make sure I didn’t break one of the Honeyfeed contest rules because Lyla sets up the next main antagonist in the world. Lyla was actually the demon lord Lilith! Demon lords/princes are very territorial and she was not going to stand by as a new demon lord, Rahab, was resurrected. She took an indirect role in ruining Rahab’s plans behind the scenes with the most obvious that I showed the reader Lilith telling Sable that Angelica was about to be sacrificed. She was also a big part of influencing Angelica to the “dark side” and give in to the flesh aka (do what thou wilt “most important thing in life is to have fun”) and influence her with a demonic kanon field. This was by far the most ambiguous of all the plot points/holes. In the final chapter nobody can remember Lyla because of the same ability the Director used in the prologue, to make people forget about that person. As a demon lord she has the most powerful abilities and the cut out epilogue chapter was going to be Shiela talking with her boss about Lilith and concerns that she is trying to become buddy-buddy within MAJI leadership and political maneuvering as well as taking an interest in Angelica.
This chapter will probably be added back in once the contest is finished it might have been fine but I didn't want to risk it.
Jun 02, 2026
To:Enjoe
"Look at me. I am the captain now."
May 30, 2026
To:Literate_Manul
Thanks for reading and I loved your comments! The story drastically changed from my original outline and I just let it be the kind of tone and pace it wanted to be for better or for worse.
I see another has joined Sable gang
This scene has the Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack
May 28, 2026
*Halo Voice Over: “BETRAYAL!” “Lost the lead.”
May 27, 2026
I was surprised Sable won too! 😅
May 26, 2026
"It's not like I want to be friends with you or anything b-b-baka!!"
May 25, 2026
🤫
New skill tree acquired. New dialogue options unlocked. Main quest updated.
May 23, 2026
*Bfg Division Intensifies
May 22, 2026
You absolute mad lad…
May 21, 2026
You were trying to escape the academy, right? Walked right into that first-year ambush.
✅ Human confirmed. Click HERE to Continue.
Love this chapter. It's not just about what bitterness does to a person but the monster of the industry itself. It's not even limited to the anime industry we see the patterns everywhere. 10 umu's out of 10 banzai's