Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢... ℑ𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢... 𝔅𝔢𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫...
What is an Achievement?
Mar 23, 2026
Very cool psychological trip.
Epic finale! Now we know why the professor can’t keep his interns around— they either quit or get eaten by horrors beyond human comprehension.
I like happy endings though I was hoping for something more at the very end to bring everything full circle. Something like Siobhan noticing regular city deer won’t stop staring at her or they follow her around. 💀
Rip Amberly…
Love the Not-Deer description and how despite how grotesque it looked they carried that son of b**ch back the truck anyway.
Marcus could be right tho, maybe they time traveled to the far future perhaps? 🧐
Mar 20, 2026
"Let's time travel for... science. What's the worst that could happen?" 😳
Of all the crazy bar stories I've overheard, I wouldn't mind if they sounded more like this.
Gremlins, it had to be gremlins... 😨