Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
𝔇𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢... ℑ𝔱 𝔠𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔢... 𝔅𝔢𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔞 𝔳𝔦𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔫𝔬 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔢𝔫...
Apr 30, 2026
To:Nyagare404
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."
Please tell me he brought enough alcohol? 🥃🍺
😧
“Did I go too far with Renji?” Ma’am, child services would like a word with you…
Glad Renji finally escaped!
Dad be like: I assure you dear Renji, the size of her boobs and this camera angle looking up at her are crucial to the plot.
My child, do not heed the call of the sea. She will lead thee astray.
I was about to joke that Kousoke was going to go through the Lighthouse movie but poor dude really is in for it?
Why are still here, just to suffer? The body I've lost... the doll gf I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there.
I heard Komm Susser Tod playing as the soundtrack: “ It all returns to nothing It all comes tumbling down Tumbling down, tumbling down‘’
Huh, it’s like the world is unraveling or something… 🤔
“Let’s unravel to-“ “No, I don’t think I will.’’ 🗿
My red flags go up as soon as somebody refers to themselves as your “best friend” or your “girlfriend” 😳
To:saber
Thank you the next part is currently being edited and hopefully is even more interesting! 😎
Apr 29, 2026
Good catch! While it's technically true it will be confusing to a reader unless I add more context.
To:GrainFantasy
"The numbers Angelica! What do the numbers mean?"