Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
No. 1 Kirby fan
Business: [email protected]
May 15, 2026
To:Momo Stella
I used to live in Nagoya! Pretty much every place here except for the schools (which are created for the novel) are real!
Aiko just speaks about whats on her mind.
To:lolmeme
Love wins in the end
It makes flights more fun!
May 14, 2026
ok im ngl the secondhand cringe is starting to make me cringe
I wonder if the interview took place at 6 past 7
He needs his six to rizz the 7
He should have tried 67 times to get through the game
Thank you for reading! Uhh, just general thoughts I guess
To:Jen_F
Thank you so much for reading! Appriciate everything!
They found out how to cook
their Kiss coming 🔜
Unironically one of the things I miss most from my time living in Japan
If anything he was nice compared to some of my irl coaches 😭
No he's dead on the money lmao