Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Nov 11, 2024
To:Lucid Levia
Everyone in the military sadly can relate to that. They were all forced to enlist to begin with. At least there's one thing Akai and Hideo agree lol
To:Shulox
Let's go Shiba! Thank you for reading and commenting 😁
I can't imagine if AI with humanoid bodies start to blend in with humans, it would be scary. What happened with Celia and the visitors during the tour is certainly suspicious 🤔
Nov 10, 2024
Nice to meet the chaotic team, their interaction was fun to read. Wings can be used as leg warmers? Now I need these 😆
The Shiba Inu is very cute indeed. Thank you so much for reading and commenting 😆
Nov 08, 2024
Imagine having someone like Sergeant Nishi as your supervisor 💀 Lol I'm sure you can do a better job than Akai 🤣
Yeah he's not your usual shiba all right 😂 everything starts with Hideo's secret, how did he get that scars? 🤔
To:Katsuhito
Hey, it's free food. Might as well 😆
Akai wants to desert himself if he can 😆 true, their job is kind of like a detective, they have to track and outsmart the deserters to catch them.
Nov 07, 2024
Changing room with a viewing window? Amazing 😂 I'd be too embarrassed to change if I know someone is watching 😆
Nov 06, 2024
To:kazesenken
Oh? You might be onto something here 🤔 Nice guess!
Wait that 3D food printer sounds amazing, imagine never having to cook again 😆 Randy needs to calm down and think for a minute before making any decisions lol
Wow! Jessie came and saved the day. Didn't expect him to be so strong. And he wasn't kidding about smashing 😂 Bringing up his father in their fight was low for Talia, glad she cleared that up and apologized fast. Talia and Jessie are so different, but opposites do attract I guess 😆
Nov 05, 2024
Shiba Inus and their judgmental side-eyes inspired me lol
To:Deleted User
Conscripted soldiers are desperate enough to desert when they can, so there are a lot of deserters. Thank you for reading and commenting! 😁