Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 10, 2021
To:sajihon
Glad to see you again! Thank you so much for reading <3 Hope you will enjoy the ride till the end! 😊
Aug 26, 2021
Thank you so much for such kind words 🤧 glad you feel that way!
To:Arrhythmia
I tried to make the both worlds different so that it would be easier to picture. Glad you liked it!
Thank you so much for giving mine a read! And thank you for the nice words! I'll keep your comment in mind when I start editing 😊
Aug 23, 2021
To:Pearlyn.M
Thank you so much for being so kind >.< *touched* I'm glad you liked it! It is kind of a series of revelations, bit by bit. Teruya is just a boy living in a lie all his life 😆
Aug 22, 2021
To:Deleted User
Thank you! I'll give it a read after I finish writing my story 😊
Aug 20, 2021
To:kazesenken
Glad you liked it! Teruya just recently found out he's not fully human, he definitely needs more time to practice doing the impossible XD
Gurg's comment tends to be funny most of the time XD Thank you! Glad you liked it!
The difference between fairy and fairy king will be explained later, in here he thinks it's the more or less the same :3
Aug 19, 2021
Yeah, everything is just confusing to him right now with all the revelation. Thank you again for reading and commenting! 😊
Yeah, he unconsciously felt attached with the bow because it's his ability that he didn't know. Thank you for taking your time to read mine! 😊
Sorry not sorry :3 I'm getting my revenge for my devastation from reading yours lol I kinda lurked when you mentioned everyone's update is depressing, even the therapy novels, I'm worried for myself when I catch up with theirs >.<
I can't with Snazzy's thoughts 😂 as expected from him to focus on her chest XD Reading from Snazzy's POV was so fun! And since she's not the white witch, I guess we'll have to wait until they meet another witch.
As a coffee drinker who has to drink at least one cup a day to go through the day, I totally relate to Snazzy. How can they live without coffee? That's nightmare! And I like Snazzy's personality more the more I read. This is a fun chapter! XD
The three men were nasty. Ugh. Good thing we have Snazzy to stand up for Maribell! Props to him! His live streamer personality really works wonder here. Can't wait to meet the other witch!