Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Aug 15, 2021
To:Deleted User
thank you, I will look at your novel as well. c:
Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for the comment, I hope you like the development.
To:Hayato Shinohara
Yes, I am aware that the beginning is quite slow but I didn't know how to improve it without ending up giving some spoilers and the like, the paragraphs I hadn't noticed that they were so rude until you commented on it and I will be improving them in the following chapters. Thank you very much for the comment and taking a little time to read my novel.
To:NAF12
It's true, as it's a prologue I thought I'd make two explanatory paragraphs and that's it, but it looks a bit rude, I'll try to distribute them a bit better. The punctuation marks cost me a little but I will try to improve that aspect, thanks for the comment because it helps me to improve.
Jul 28, 2021
Hey I loved how you started the story when I have more time I'm going to continue reading it without a doubt. By the way check out my novel too, I'd love to know what your opinion would be.
Jul 27, 2021
To:Syed Al Wasee
Yes the cover is a bit confusing but I'm working on another one is I don't have a clear idea, and thank you very much for the comment I will read your novel as well.
In the last two chapters I fixed the paragraphs.