Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
A makech is a bejeweled beetle. I'm just a writer.
---
makech17 @ instagram&twitter
Aug 24, 2022
To:Deleted User
What a very nice comment, Tomo. Really made my day. Thank you!!
To:Koyomi
"There was no-one out there who had a worse opinion of Julius than Julius himself... except Koyomi!"
Aug 23, 2022
And I'm from Mattel!
nooooooooo i thought they would get together finally 💔
*points* he said the book title!!!!
I feel bad for the dad...
I think Renra might be a top fave for me now, too. This was really cool.
This was so enlightening XD
To:WALKER
wait is it espresso???? you know what i mean...................
depresso to go with your expresso!
this made me very sad 😭💔💔💔😭 so sorry to hear life got too busy, but i'm looking forward to anything you publish next. thanks for sharing this with us, as short as it was!
Aug 19, 2022
I was hoping we got to see Fynn's POV... but i don't think this is gonna end well for him T_T
Sorry I went around leaving you comments on the chapters I forgot to, I just wanted to show you more of my support XD thanks for always writing such interesting stuff!
I throw juice cans to the bin exactly like that too but mine never make the mark smh 😭 great chapter as always!
Finally, Azamin time again!!!!!! Also personally I didn't notice any drop in quality myself.