Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 05, 2021
Your last lines always hit different.
Every characters personal growth and maturing is something I've been keenly observing. This way the author portrayed their character developments is amazing. Really mature content, liked it a lot. Keep up the good work, all the best on all of your future endeavors.
To:wafflesfigaag
didn't that insult end in the 90s ?try googling your next comeback, fossil.
To:jackıe
Bold of you to assume that. This author has a good support system, and I think you need to appreciate that instead of calling his fans fake.😇
Jul 12, 2021
This is one heck of an emotional rollercoaster for me.
Jul 09, 2021
Every character has their own social dilemma and a troubled past, but this one is really dark. I'll have to say this incredible detailing is no joke, you need to be extremely talented to write in such a way. I am impressed. This story is getting intense with every chapter. Keep up the amazing work author!
I am really excited to know where this story is heading. This is talent of yours is unreal.
I really liked how you put forth the fact that a small act of admiration of someone can have a huge impact on someone who is having a rough time. Keep up the good work :)
Jul 05, 2021
It's still the prologue, and I'm already captivated by the story. Really intricate details about every scenario. The writing style, and the details enhance my imagination skills. I look forward to reading the next chapter. :)