Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Huracán, Argentina, Writing, in that order. Aiming to write the first latin-american novel in Japan. If you smiled while reading my works, I won 😊 Find me on Instagram! @shuloxwrites
Jun 07, 2023
To:kazesenken
I'll make sure she receives it!
To:Christian Widjaya
At least it's effective (?
To:Kitsune
That's really nice. Every team ball sport feels unique to me, and each has it's own wonders. Of course soccer is the absolute best for me (like almost everyone here) but the nice ambience can be felt everywhere. That's why sports are so wonderful.
To:Pernodi
Thank you very much 😊 I aim for the reader to feel that way, being transported to the story. Still much to improve but I'll try to stay on this path
To:Dissartist
Say you calculated the trayectory shot, quick!
Thanks for your appreciation! I know it's soccer and I'm trying to write it that way so everyone understands (even though I despise the word), probably a translation mistake. Thanks for pointing it out too
Jun 03, 2023
To:Pearlyn.M
That sure is some great story to tell in familiar barbeques. Also she can't believe she met the reincarnation of Messi ☠️
Maybe destiny wanted you to encounter her 👀
Jun 02, 2023
HAHAHAHAHA 100% agreed. I love building that chemistry around them. Thanks for your comment!
Masaki seems to be so talented! Looking forward to seeing his development!
Seems interesting, keep it up!
Nice way to describe such a dense lecture, looks promising. Keep it up!
Long live the Juns! Also, it's pretty interesting that kitsune are a main part of my novel, so expect to see lots of them 👀.
Thanks for the comment and for your pointing. It's actually strange, I tried to correct it but there seems to be no mistakes on the writing at all, and in web version it just looks fine, probably a mobile issue. Still I will reupload it entirely and let's hope the error vanishes
Oh I see, it's cool that you feel like that. I'm trying to build a human character so glad to hear that (Takashi is a great guy btw). Thanks for your comment!
Wow, absolutely nice world building. That ending was damn cold and frightening. Will be following, keep it up!