Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 15, 2021
To:Real Aire
Thank you so much! I don't deserve your kindness ;-;
Sep 13, 2021
To:Deleted User
Thanks!
Sep 08, 2021
Another good chapter, too bad there was no trivia this time :-: Besides that, I just think you forgot a quotation mark near the end keep up the good work!
Sep 07, 2021
omg, I'm sorry for taking too long to reply. Thank you so much for the feedback and advice! I'll check your novel as well when I have the time!
Aug 19, 2021
To:RexxDrink
Thank you for your time anyway! I'll add yours to my library so I don't forget to read it.
Aug 15, 2021
To:Joshua Lundquest
I'm pretty bad at explaining it, but you should follow the prompts they gave: https://mhwc.myanimelist.net/?utm_source=honeysanime&utm_medium=banner-siteskin&utm_content=siteskin-right&utm_campaign=malxhf-lightnovel-contest-campaign-202106
Aug 14, 2021
To:Josephh
🙃?
I've yet to read your novel (I put it in my library so I don't forget), but I just wanted to let you know that you probably should change your prompt to fit the rules if you're applying this to the MAL contest. (If you're not just ignore this.)
Jul 26, 2021
Haha, it's kinda funny since I've yet to see Inception 🙃 Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the next chapters as well!
Yeah, I never know if I'm doing right with punctuation, I'm always like *-* Thank you so much for reading and for the feedback!
Jul 24, 2021
I really like your idea, but I feel like it's super hard to come up with these chapters 😭. I hope you can do it though! Keep up the good work!
If anyone could give me some feedback on what to improve I'd be very glad!
To:Syed Al Wasee
OMG, thank you so much! My friend told me almost the same thing! I'll try to improve that, but I have some trouble describing stuff even in my native language *-*, anyway, I'll add your novel to my library so I don't forget to check it out!
To anyone reading: I'd be very happy if you could point out the parts I need to improve on!
Jul 22, 2021
Hey! Do you know how many words you're averaging per chapter? Keep up the good work btw! 👍