Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 03, 2021
Longest chapter but blew by it the fastest!! Can’t believe all these characters came back and I knew Osamu had to be someone important. Enjoyed this one 🙂
Sep 02, 2021
Nearing the end? Kizou has been enjoyable to see, but I wonder how it's going to conclude and what surprises are in store!
Aug 31, 2021
I'm always interested to see how everyone's magic is always different. I know you mentioned affinities, but you also mentioned how it can be even greater. I'm assuming that's how there are other forms of magic like that shadow spell?
Aug 30, 2021
Finally, we get to see the Kingdom! Just noticed, but I realized you used the same wording from the introduction of the Demon Kingdom which I found kind of cool. Kizou is feeling a little op, but I'll stick around to see what happens.
Aug 27, 2021
Looks like my prediction was correct. It was the number 1 Demon mentioned in like chapter 3, and everything is starting to piece together as to why he hasn't shown back up. I wouldn't go back either if it meant Kana was going to get hurt.
Aug 26, 2021
Read the other chapter, and I was actually surprised you uploaded another one as well. Just my thoughts, but these last two chapters really brought out the life of the world. And I think that’s perfect, since the previous chapters were to show his upbringing. Crazy developments happening and I’m here for all of it 🙂
Aug 25, 2021
That was a very fun battle, but it’s unfortunate that Kizou is leaving. Feels like we could be nearing the conclusion? Hmm 🧐
Aug 24, 2021
Looks like another fight is about to unfold. I like the reminder about the sword, because I actually forgot about it.
Aug 22, 2021
Took a while, but I have finally caught up! Definitely caught up in a good part too, 9 year time skip? How fun!
That was a very climatic chapter! Was really coming to enjoy Tomiko’s character.
He’s definitely learning a lot more in the Human Kingdom in terms of magic! I feel like he always had that potential but like he was never taught until now.
Aug 21, 2021
I like how the introduction about magic in the human kingdom seems more natural than the demon kingdom. Almost like it’s hidden for the demon kingdom.
Relationships are building, I’m liking the progression!
Aug 20, 2021
Osamu is such a sly person, I can’t wait to figure out what his backstory is!
This was a chapter that I was definitely anticipating. I was extremely curious as to what the other Kingdom was doing during Kizou's absence. Boy, they did not disappoint. They're literally acting like he was just some gum stuck to a bottom of a shoe 😂. Feel bad for Mya though.