Sep 15, 2026
To:LisaLisa
Thank you so much for reading all the way through and for supporting the story from start to finish 🥹❤️ Your comments genuinely never failed to make my day, and seeing you react to the characters, the arcs, the fights, the ships, all of it, made writing and posting this volume even more fun for me.
I do plan to continue the novel in the future! I have another project that has to take priority for a little while, and I also want to wait until the first contest results are out before fully diving back into Volume 2, but this is definitely not the end of Flint’s journey.
And seriously, thank you for getting so attached to the cast. I deeply appreciate all the shipping too 😂 I tend to do that too all the time!
Since you’ve been such a dedicated supporter, I’ll give you one tiny spoiler 👀 In my current drafts, there’s a new companion who joins the group later… and she might end up becoming Murry’s love interest at some point.
Maybe.
👀
Thank you again for everything, Lisa. It really means a lot to me. 🥹
I can’t wait to see how your story concludes too! I’m having a lot of fun reading it! And best of luck to you too 🤝