Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a 24-year-old webnovel writer from Greece 🇬🇷
If you don’t like dope stories, then feel free to ignore this account 😌 @katsuhitogram
Sep 14, 2026
To:Soulwriter861
The Murry DLC has been unlocked 🤝 Grumpy uncle The Bloodblade saw a cute scene and went FUCK YOU CELEBRATING FOR 😡 Thanks for reading Soul!
Murry would rather face off the undead than admit they’re growing on him 😤 which is exactly what he did…
LMAOOOO “Honeyfeed royalty” 😭 Careful I might actually start believing it Sir Soul 🗡️ Seriously though I’m really enjoying the story so the comments are well deserved!
NOOOOOOOO THIS CHAPTER HAD NO REASON TO BREAK MY HEART LIKE THAT 😭😭😭 Thorny’s God name being Humanity backwards while all the other gods follow the same word backwards motif… man this is peak writing 🔥 Thorny’s loss of faith to humanity is completely justified man but that shouldn’t teach him that love is worthless because it definitely isn’t. I’m certain Nona has shown that to him already 🥹 Beautiful chapter Lisa! Seriously you outdid yourself 🙏 This backstory recontexualizes a lot of things now and I wonder if Nona will ever get to hear it
Piposhka received the good old backhand and then was stationed in a respectable goverment position 😭 I prefer the Aya x Ami instead of Ami x Mariamne tho 😤😤😤😤
Cool blue is a cheat code everybody spilling their guts and saving everyone a ton of time 🙏 Praha thought it was white monster apparently
Grandmaster: “Just shatter this one mirror.” Sybill: “Understood.” deletes every glass object in the room and Ctrl+Zs reality WHAT THE FUCK IS HER POWER LEVEL ITS OVER 9000 😭🔥
Sybill: I can fight armies, monsters, and summon lightning. Also Sybill before a job interview: 🥺👉👈
PROTECC
“I have done the espionage.” This is my catchphrase in life from now on. Love that she requires a porcelain doll to bail her out of her nonsense 💀💀
Sherlock Holmes been real quiet since Sybill concluded women use corsets as criminal punishment 💀 nice start Soul!
To:Kitsune
Top 10 iconic lines... I'm talking about Murry's "Sheesh" ofc 🫣 It's been about 15-something chapters since we last heard the incantation too ⚔️ Flint only had to be reminded of the good he's done... no more doubts anymore 👀 Time for the finale! Thank you for reading Kit 🧡
Sep 13, 2026
No, I don’t get tired of the SHIIIINK sound 🗡️
When the Bloodblade goes "nah bro" yk you're cooked 🙏 Kemal's brainwash-jutsu almost worked on Flint's currently fragile mind but... Murry and co are here 😎 Time for the showdown... Thanks for reading my friend!
Isla was a ticking bomb since the start, so it felt natural to let her give Flint a piece of her mind so they can finally be on equal footing 😅 Glad that part hit tho! Thanks for reading KIt!
To:Taylor J
It was a most needed change of pace and perspective 😇 Thanks for reading Tay!